BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Moab Winter Sun 10k

I ran in the Moab Winter Sun 10k with my dad, Tina, Celtin and the twins today! It was 16 degrees during the race. Last night, we decided to let Dustin sleep in the bed with us (in the hotel), which was the biggest mistake of our lives! Dustin slept for a little bit, but then he went crazy all night. Since I was in that boggy state between being asleep and not wanting to be awake, I could do nothing about the fact that he was punching my boob for who knows how long. Finally Kearney got up with him and tried all of his tricks, but they didn't work either until he took him for a ride in the car. I'm not really sure how much sleep we got, but who really cares...Dustin normally sleeps through the night, every night.

0 comments: