BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Still Waiting


We officially went to our last OB appointment a few hours ago. No new progress, although at least we know the baby is healthy. Our doctor scheduled us to be induced on Monday morning at...2:00! That's right, two freakin' o'clock in the morning. So, if we don't have the baby by Sunday night, then we're for sure going to have him sometime on Monday! Yay, very exciting! Wish us luck! (Us actually just means me since Kearney can't really be induced.)

4 comments:

Crazy Copleys said...

Yeah I am excited that they set a date! Congrats you two I know that everything will go well!

Crazy Copleys said...

Bryn and Kearney, it is now monday night and you should have a baby right now so yeah congrats you too!

Trail RN'n said...

Well???? Gil's Bday is June 8....was that the day?
love to you both!
Em

Brady Andersen said...

Whoa! That rhino's giving birth to a human. Or maybe it's pooping a human. Either way, I'm glad I wasn't born or pooped by a rhino. See, I always like to put a little positive spin on everything.